Is there a relationship between obesity and COVID-19?
In this episode, we are joined by Geographer, Margarida Pereira. Margarida has a masters in Public Health, a PhD in Human Geography and is now working as a Postdoctoral fellow with the Centre for Research on Pandemics and Society (PANSOC) at OsloMet.
We discuss her current research regarding the links between obesity and COVID-19 and Margarida reflects upon her educational background, as well as her experience of living in Angola during the Ebola outbreak.
Other episodes about pandemics
- Writing a Master’s thesis on pandemics, during a pandemic
- Researching a pandemic, during a pandemic
- Hvordan ble helselover brukt under Spanskesyken?
- Fra Spanskesyken til Covid-19
- Barn med funksjonsnedsettelser under pandemien