In this podcast episode PhD Candidate Gagan Chhabra explains the term disablism. Discrimination against disabled people is a big problem, but not often talked about.
– Disabled people have been pushed back of the que and marginalized for too long, Gagan explains, it’s time to start a dialogue.
- Aftenposten debatt – La oss snakke om «disablism»
- Minerva – Ableism – en blindgate i Norge
- Vårt Land Verdidebatt – Vi er ikke stakkarer
- Dagsavisen debatt – «Ableism» i landet vi elsker
- newsinenglish.no – Battling «ableism» along with racism
- Podcast episode – Ask, don’t assume